The Cedar Hill ISD Education Foundation (CHEF) will provide a $1,000 scholarship to a CHISD student, graduating with the class of 2017, who attends either Cedar Hill High School or Cedar Hill Collegiate High School and is pursuing a degree in the field of Education.
All applications will be submitted to the selection committee. The scholarship will be awarded to the finalist at the Senior Award Program in May. The Scholarship recipient is encouraged to attend to receive this scholarship.
- Scholarship applicants must be pursuing a degree in the field of Education
- Scholarship applicants must fulfill two requirements:
- Scholarship packet to be submitted to CHHS or CHCHS Counselor with due date of May 5, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. Applications submitted after that time frame will not be accepted.
- Packets must contain:
- The completed application (plus 1 copy), including the required essay
- Student signature on the scholarship application
- Parent/guardian signature on the scholarship application
- The box on the application must be checked granting permission for transcript to be given to the Cedar Hill ISD Education Foundation.
- Two letters of recommendation with a due date of May 5, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. to the CHISD Education Foundation office (see application for address)
- From CHISD teacher (see application for guidelines)
- A personal letter of recommendation (see application for guidelines)
NOTE: The application is due to the CHHS or CHCHS counselor on or before May 5, 2017 @ 3:30 PM